OneOffixx increasingly popular in the healthcare industry
QR bill: How to add QR codes to OneOffixx invoices
Livit AG relies on template software by PrimeSoft
Aveniq increasingly uses OneOffixx
OneOffixx by PrimeSoft is now also in use at the Municipality of Baar
Municipality of Goldach: Yet another authority to use OneOffixx by PrimeSoft
- The OneOffixx Management Team is Complete
- OneOffixx Operations Started in Germany
- Microsoft Office 2019: The Latest News and Updates at a Glance!
- “A Clever Template Management System”: OneOffixx from an Employee’s Perspective
- Trends for Template Management Software & IT: A Look into the Future
- OneOffixx and Sevitec Informatik: Management Reinforcement
- OneOffixx Seals Partnership with AppSphere AG
- Visitor Rush at the DocuWare User Conference
- OneOffixx 2019 Release is available!
- DIGICON 2017: Second place for OneOffixx!
New OneOffixx team member: Sebastian Walther
OneOffixx is growing and on May 1, Sebastian Walther joined the OneOffixx team in Munich as new Head of Professional Services.
Profound Microsoft expertise
After he completed his IT science apprenticeship, Sebastian worked as a consultant with Microsoft and in the private industry. He spent the last few years as head of IT in various SMEs.
Sebastian Walther will be in close contact with OneOffixx clients as a project manager and consultant. In his new role, he will contribute to optimally support clients and to develop extraordinary solutions. His profound technical expertise related to Microsoft system environments will be put to good use at OneOffixx as well.
New responsibility of Sebastian Walther is to keep OneOffixx grow
Sebastian will keep growing the OneOffixx team in Munich as rapidly as possible. “I am really motivated that I can use my skills to help shape and grow the new OneOffixx location in Munich”, he confirms with delight.
Great cooperation and easy access to the new workplace
At OneOffixx, Sebastian particularly appreciates the great cooperation within the team. He is also pleased by the innovative working environment at the Munich Technology Center, as well as the easy access to his new workplace.
We warmly welcome Sebastian to the OneOffixx team and very much look forward to an exciting and productive cooperation.