OneOffixx increasingly popular in the healthcare industry
QR bill: How to add QR codes to OneOffixx invoices
Livit AG relies on template software by PrimeSoft
Aveniq increasingly uses OneOffixx
OneOffixx by PrimeSoft is now also in use at the Municipality of Baar
Municipality of Goldach: Yet another authority to use OneOffixx by PrimeSoft
- The OneOffixx Management Team is Complete
- OneOffixx Operations Started in Germany
- Microsoft Office 2019: The Latest News and Updates at a Glance!
- “A Clever Template Management System”: OneOffixx from an Employee’s Perspective
- Trends for Template Management Software & IT: A Look into the Future
- OneOffixx and Sevitec Informatik: Management Reinforcement
- OneOffixx Seals Partnership with AppSphere AG
- Visitor Rush at the DocuWare User Conference
- OneOffixx 2019 Release is available!
- DIGICON 2017: Second place for OneOffixx!
OneOffixx Seals Partnership with AppSphere AG
OneOffixx extends the network of partnerships: A close cooperation between OneOffixx and AppSphere AG was sealed at the New Work Evolution event in Ettlingen on November 8.
A leading technology
AppSphere AG supports the digitalization efforts of medium-sized and big enterprises. The company realizes modern and integrated IT workplace concepts for its clients. Leading technologies – such as OneOffixx – are key to success.
For many years, AppSphere AG has built on market-leading partners. In this respect, the company only cooperates with qualified manufacturers and service providers. “It is AppSphere‘s mission to take clients on top of their business with the help of our joint expertise. At OneOffixx, we fully support this mission”, confirms Managing Director Elmar Barzen, when referring to the common strategy.
OneOffixx Managing Director Elmar Barzen (middle) seals the new partnership with Division Manager Gero Riedesel (left)
and Board Member Frank Seibert (right).
Increase in efficiency and usability
OneOffixx supports AppSphere AG with the implementation of efficient IT concepts for Microsoft Office. “Our clients particularly appreciate the enormous increase in efficiency and usability when working with templates. All compliance rules are taken into consideration. IT departments no longer dedicate valuable time on the re-programming of templates”, says Elmar Barzen. The latter is relevant for both internal changes (such as a new logo or merger), as well as for Microsoft Office updates.
Elmar Barzen is delighted about the new partnership. “OneOffixx and AppSphere make for a great combination“, he adds.